There are a number of ways to have others play your hunt.
These options are all available from the Share button on the Hunt Overview screen:
- You can make your hunt public (settable from the More Hunt Details screen). Other players in your area will then be able to find and play it from the Play a Hunt->Find a Nearby Hunt screen. This is of course only recommended for hunts that are in public areas.
- You can send people a link directly using email, text message, or Airdrop.
- You can share your hunt on Twitter or Facebook (it’s recommended that these be public hunts for obvious reasons).
- You can print out an event poster that contains a QR code others’ devices can scan from the Play a Hunt screen.
- You can show a QR code for the hunt on your device’s screen, which others can scan from the Play a Hunt screen.
If you only have a single device (e.g. playing with your kids), you can also have others play hunts on the same one. See the topic Sharing a Single Device.