Can't find 'Share' option

Hi. I’ve created my hunt, but I can’t seem to find the ‘Share’ button anywhere. I know it’s meant to be on the hunt overview screen but I only get an ‘edit’ button at the bottom of the screen. I’ve managed to generate the QR code on the poster, but when scanned this says the hunt doesn’t exist. Please help! I need my hunt to work by tomorrow.

Click the save button but changes have not ben saved?

What version of Klikaklu and iOS are you using? It sounds like Klikaklu is ‘stuck’ saving to the server, so it’s not actually available to everyone to share yet.

Go to Info->Diagnostics->Backups of Recent Hunt Saves, and verify your hunt is there. Assuming you haven’t deleted Klikaklu and reinstalled it, it should be. There will likely be multiple copies, with the most recent saves at the top. Check to see if the images are associated with it.

Go to Info->Diagnostics, and tap Clear Cache. If it complains of unsaved data, first quit Klikaklu then restart it (to quit an app: tap once on the home button to go back to the springboard, then tap twice to see a list of recent apps. Then swipe up on Klikaklu’s miniscreen). Once again go to Info->Diagnostics, and tap Clear Cache. This time say you want to discard unsaved data. Wait a few seconds, then tap it again. It should no longer complain of unsaved data.

Go to Info->Diagnostics->Backups of Recent Hunt Saves, select the one you want, change its title a little, and press Save. You should see a progress bar appear, telling you it’s saving.

I found the backups but in non of them are the lost pictures saved :disappointed:
So i have to conclude that we have to redo the taking of the clues?

Update: After clearing the cash the pictures appeared again!! :smiley:

Very glad to hear it!

I am having the same issue. I tried your instructions, but no luck :frowning: Any other suggestions?

Sorry to hear that. Contact me via email (ken at klikaklu.com) and I’ll see what I can do.